Position: Management Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing statement of financial position, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policies and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- Professional qualification from Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years working experience in a well structured organization.
- Manufacturing experience is an added advantage.
- Candidates applying for this position should not be more than 35 years of age with sound knowledge of the use of ERP Software.